What is AltDeploy
AltDeploy is used to sign IPA files and sideload Packages to IOS devices. This is base o AltStore. With the help of this tool, you can install and sign IOS apps and games that are downloaded outside of AppStore.
With AltDeploy you can also sideload jailbreak tools like Electra, Unc0ver, and Chimera without revoking their certificates.
The working method of this tool is similar to AltStore. You can sign IPA files with Apple ID and Password.
How to Download AltDeploy
- Download AltDeploy on your Mac from here.
- Extract the file and open AltDeploy.app.
- Now run the Mail.app and click on Preferences.
- Then go to General > Manage Plugins.
- After this Activate the AltPlugin.mailbundle.
- Now Restart the Mail.app.
How to Use AltDeploy
After the installation its very simple and easy to use this tool.
- First, connect your iPhone or iPad into your Mac.
- Select the IPA file that you want to sideload and click Start.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password.
- Now Open Settings on your device and go to General > Device Management.
- Find and tap on the certificate for the sideloaded app.
- Click on Trust and close settings.
You can now run your app on your iPhone or iPad.
- IPA files Signer.
- No need to jailbreak your iPhone.
- No need to revoke apps manually.
- The best alternative to Cydia impactor.
- Easy to use.