This article has been written recently, and the main reason for writing is that many people still search for iOS 9 – iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak. There isn’t any specific site where we can find complete guide about iOS 9 Jailbreak. Therefore i have tried to give all possible information & Jailbreak methods here.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.0 – iOS 9.1
The very first Jailbreak for iOS 9.0 to iOS 9.1 is released by the Pangu Team. The 9.0 Jailbreak supports almost all iOS 9 running devices like iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S. But iOS 9.1 Jailbreak supports only 64 bit devices, therefore it is not compatible with iPhone 5 & iPhone 5c .It is untethered Jailbreak and is free to use. You will need a PC or Mac to use the tool. Download Pangul iOS 9 Jailbreak tool and Read more info on the official website.
jailbreak iOS 9.2.1 – iOS 9.3.3
The iOS 9.2.1 and iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak by Pangu Team supports only 64 bit devices. It is compatible only with these devices:
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 5s, iPhone SE
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad Pro
- iPod Touch 6G
Cydia Download iOS 9.2.1
There isn’t a one click Jailbreak app to run from PC or Mac and use, as we had previously. To Jailbreak using pangu we must download Pangu IPA file first and then sideload it to iPhone or iPad using another software.
Steps to download cydia and Jailbreak iOS 9.2.1 – iOS 9.3.3
- Download Pangu-Jailbreak IPA file from here.
- Download AltDeploy to sideload ipa app.
- You can find complete info about AltDeploy here.
- Connect your iPhone to Your mac and open AltDeploy.
- Select the Pangu.ipa app and click on start.
- It will prompt you write your Apple ID and Password. Write them and proceed.
- The app will be installed on your iPhone.
- Open Settings in your iPhone, go to General > Device Management.
- Find and tap on the certificate for the Pangu App.
- Click on Trust and close settings.
The app is installed successfully on your iPhone. Open Pangu App and click on Start. It will start jailbreaking your iPhone. Once finished it will alert you.
You can see that you have installed Cydia and jailbroke your iPhone.
How to install Cydia on iOS 9.2.1?
In this article i have given complete guide to jailbreak your iPhone on iOS 9.2.1 to iOS 9.3.3. After following the steps, the cydia will be installed automatically on your iPhone.
Is there an iOS 9.2.1 Jailbreak for 32-bit devices?
No, the Pangu Team Jailbreak is for 64-bit Devices only, It doesn’t work on 32-bit devices.
Can i install Cydia without Jailbreaking my iPhone?
Yes, it is possible to install Cydia without jailbreak, but in that case you won’t get all the features and functionalities which Cydia can do after Jailbreak.
Also Read: Best Cydia Sources and Repos