If you are looking to play GBA and GBC games on your Nintendo Wii and GameCube consoles then you came at a perfect place. Because now it is possible to have your favorite Game Boy Games on Wii with the help of GBA emualtor.
Visual Boy Advance GX
Visual Boy Advance GX is an emulator that is used to play GBA games on Wii consoles. This is one of the best and most used emulator. You need to buy or download the GBA ROMs and after installing the emulator you can play them on GameCube and Wii.
Here is a complete guide for the downloading, installing and setup of the emulator.
Download Visual Boy Advance GX for Nintendo Wii
Downlod Visual Boy Advance GX for GameCube
How to install Visual Boy Advance on Wii
- First Copy the installer files to your SD/USB device
- Then Launch the installer from HBC
- Click Install
- Here you have done.
How to use Visual Boy Advance GX
You can use this emulator to play ROMs from two methods.
Method 1: From DVD
You can burned a ROM in DVD but remember only 4.7GB max size & ISO 9660 file format supported.
Method 2: From Network
Be sure that your emulator is connected with internet through Wii console. And you have the username and password, IP address of the server that has your file.
- This emulator supports Wiimote, Nunchuk, Classic, and Gamecube controllers.
- Support SRAM, State saving and load state.
- It IPS/UPS/PPF patch support.
- Custom controller configurations is also supported.
- This emulator supports SD, USB, DVD, SMB, Zip, and 7z file extentions.
- Compatibility based on VBA-M r927
- MEM2 ROM Storage for fast access
- Also there is support for Auto frame skip for those core heavy games
- There are options for Turbo speed, video zooming, widescreen, and unfiltered video options
Leave a Comment