Most of the people like to watch online videos on the internet, but sometimes they have no internet available. So they want to download the videos on their phones and PC. Some people think downloading a video on iPhone from the internet is difficult. In fact, by using the method in this article that I will show, you can easily download the videos on your iPhone and iPad.
How to download videos on iPhone
Here I shared the easy method for this. Follow them to download videos.
Using UC browser to download videos on iPhone
Uc browser is one of the most popular web browsers available for iPhones.You can download music, videos, and document files on your iPhone with the help of the UC browser. It requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
TO download a video follow these steps
- Go to Appstore and download the Uc browser or click here.
- Open the app.
- Search a video on Google or type the URL of the website.
- Find the download button and download the video.
- Now click on the middle of the bottom.
- A window will appear
- Click on files.
- Now click on others folder.
- Here are your downloaded videos.
Using Documents by Reddle to download videos on iPhone
Documents by Reddle is used to download videos, music, and other documents Files from the internet on your iPhone and iPad. The app requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. It has a built-in web browser, document viewer, video and music downloader and video player.
TO download a video follow these steps by steps guide.
- Go to Youtube or any website.
- Copy the URL of video. In youtube click on the share button and copy URL.
- Now open the Documents by reddle app.
- Type savefrom.net in URL and search.
- Paste the URL of the video there and click on go.
- Now select your desired format and download the video.
To download visit Documents by Reddle for iPhone.
Using VLC for Mobile app to download videos on iPhone
Another app to download videos on the iPhone and iPad is VLC for Mobile. You can download and watch videos on the internet. It allows file synchronization with direct downloads, iCloud Drive, iTunes GDrive, OneDrive, and Dropbox. It requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV
How to download videos on iPhone from Safari
You can also download videos from the built-in web browser of the iPhone “Safari.”Safari is one of the most popular web browsers of the iPhone.Everyone’s first choice is Safari for internet surfing, but with the new apple Ios update now, you can download the videos and files into your iPhone. You can see them in the Files app built-in available on the home screen.
To download follow these steps.
- Go to the Safari web browser.
- Copy the URL of the video from your desired website.
- Now search savefrom.net in URL.
- Paste the copied link of the video there.
- Click on the desired format and download the video.
- Your video will be available in the Files app on the home screen.
How to save the download videos into camera roll of iphone
When you have downloaded the videos from the internet in apps like Uc browser, documents, or files, now you want to move them onto camera roll, for this open that video and click on the right up corner of the video. A window will appear where you can see the option like save to camera roll, share, etc. Then click on save to camera roll and open the photos app from the home screen. Here your video is available on the Camera roll.
You can download the videos by following the above methods. But be aware not to download copyright videos. It is illegal to download and share other people’s videos without their permission.
If you have still any question then you can ask in comment section.