Tweaks are used to customize your iPhone and gives a beautiful look. You can get awesome tweaks from Cydia by adding Repos. But what if you added a lot of Tweaks and want to remove them at once. Then don’t be worry because here is a complete guide to remove all tweaks from Cydia IOS 13, 12, or even any lower one.
How to Remove all Tweaks from Cydia IOS 13 – Step by Step Guide
- Open Cydia on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Installed you can find from the bottom.
- Select a tweak from tweaks.
- Now select Modify and then tap on Remove.
- Select Continue Queuing.
- Now select and add all tweaks in the queue.
- After selecting all now tap on Queue.
- Finally, tap on confirm the tweaks will be removed.
This method works on all IOS versions included IOS 13. Be sure to have a jailbroken iPhone to add tweaks.