In this article, I will show how to inspect an element on android devices using web browsers like chrome, opera and firefox.
Usually, a web developer needs to view the content of their website from different views on different devices but unfortunately, they cannot buy all devices. To meet the solution to this problem almost all web browsers provide the facilities to check the inspect elements facility on different devices.
This tutorial explains the complete method with step by step guide.
Using Developer Tools available in Chrome & Firefox
Follow the following steps to inspect element.
- Open the web site that you want to check for inspect.
- Right-click on the web page or press F12 key as the picture shows below.
- A window will be opened in right side.
- Now click on responsive (As Shown in picture) and select a device.
- Now selected device is Samsung Galaxy S5.
- You can also add more devices (Like other android and iphone).
- Below page shows List of devices.
- Now developer can start inspecting of elements on any selected device.
The above method is also used for the iPhone and other phones. It is a necessary part of web development to make a website responsive. So for this developer must know the above method. Nowadays 90 percent of people use the internet on their mobiles and the competition is very tough for developers to make their websites attractive and responsive.
Also read these topics
Leave a Comment