iOS is Apple iPhone operating system that is only available to iPhone. But if you want to run iOS apps to your Android phone directly, then you can’t because android devices did not support that file extension. Therefore, there is a list of ios emulators available for android devices to run and play ios apps and games on android devices.
HOW TO RUN IOS APPS ON ANDROID?
An ios emulator is software that enables android devices to execute the ios file extension. You can run install these emulators from the internet. These emulators are developed by third-party software companies. In this article, I listed the top 5 ios emulators for android devices.
Top 5 ios emulators for android
1. ALL IN ONE EMULATOR
This is the most popular ios emulator that supports built-in Siri. The only emulator with Siri support. You can play Ios apps like Camera, Safari, and ios games. But remember one thing theses are 3rd party software so they cannot support all functions of the iPhone .some pros and cons of this emulator are the following.
- The developer of this app supports this, so Updates are available to reduce bugs.
- Support Inbuilt Siri.
- You can download this free.
- No virus or malware.
- It’s fully optimized.
- You can download paid ios apps for free.
- Not supported all apps like an iPhone.
- Show ads.
To download visit All in one emulator for android
2. iEmu Emulator for android
iEmu is one of the most popular ios emulators. It provides good quality graphics with support of all application on android. But as it’s also a third-party app, so it has some advantages and disadvantages that are listed below.
ALSO READ: Top 10 PS2 Emulator for Android
- Good User interface.
- The app is available free for the android platform.
- No need for a rooted android device.
- You can also upload zip files.
- Full optimized.
- Only available for android.
- 3rd party app.
To download visit iEmu emulator for android
3. CIDER ios Emulator
To play fast and smooth apps, you must try the\CIDEFR emulator. It has fantastic features with all ios games and apps support. This emulator is free from any lag or glitch. But remember one thing that all android devices are not supported. It also has advantages and disadvantages.
- Fast and Easy to Use
- You can feel ios user interface
- Required Android Version Required: 2.3.5 and higher
- Not supported to all devices.
- Suported on devices with 1gb RAM.
To download visit CIDER emulator for android
4. IOS EMUS
This is Another amazing emulator with high-quality support. You can play your favorite ios games on android phones. IOS EMUS supports all the features like other emulators. But it also has advantages and disadvantages.
- Freely available for android platform
- Fully optimized
- No need to rooted your device
- Run almost every ios app
- Available for even lower devices
- Android 4.0 and higher devices support this
- 3rd party software.
To download visit IOS emulator for android
5. Apptize Emulator
Apptize is a website that enables you to play IOS apps and games. There is no need for installing the app. You just visit the site from your web browser.
- No need for installation
- It’s Free
- Every device is supported
- Internet connection required.
- Lag if internet is slow.
Visit Apptize emulator for android.