If you are looking to play GBA games on an Android device then you can play with the help of an emulator without any difficulty. Because developers are working every day to make emulators of consoles for smartphones. And here is need to play GBA games on android then for this there are also emulators available while My Boy! is one of them.
My Boy! is a GBA emulator for Android smartphones. This is one of the best emulator for lower android devices to higher devices. There are many features and functions like save state and skipping the intros by fast forward gameplay. There are two versions of this emulator are available one is free and the second is paid.
This is the most secure and open-source emulator as this is also available on Google play store. In the free version, you may not get all features like saving the game at any point. But you can download the free version from the below link.
Download My Boy! APK
- Saves battery with the fastest emulation.
- High game capability, support almost all android devices.
- Support sensors (Gyroscope/tilt/solar sensor)
- Linking support is available through Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with the same or different devices.
- You can enter game cheat codes through GameShark/ActionReplay/CodeBreaker.
- High-level BIOS emulation with ROM patching.
- Normal and OpenGL backend rendering without a GPU.
- Fast forward mode is available.
- You can save the game at any point with a save state.
- There is an on-screen keyboard is also available.
- You can also customize the screen controller.
- External controller support is also available.
- Beautiful and well-designed user interface.
- Easily switch to different screens
- Easily access by creating shortcuts to the home screen.
Leave a Comment