nullxImpactor is the IPA signer tool available for Mac but the owner is working to produce a version for Linux and Windows. There is currently a working Cydia Impactor that is available to sign and revoke apps but if you face problems in app signing then you can try this Cydia Impactor alternative tool.
@nullxme and @rileytestut (There twitter names) are developed the tool to sign and sideload IPA files on iDevices.
What is nullxImpactor
nullxImpactor a tool similar to other IPA signer tools. It signs those apps that are hosted on a website. You can generate a working certificate for the app with the help of your apple id and password. It works on any device with IOS 13 and below.
You can sign an app for 7 days with a limit of 3 apps per device. Be sure to resign the app after 7 days. nullxImpactor is similar to AltDeploy and the installation method is the same.
For the downloading and Installation follow these steps:
- Download the tool from impactor.nullx.me.
- Extract the downloaded file which is in ZIP format.
- Open nullxImpactor on your Mac.
- Run Mail.app.
- Go to Preferences>General>Manage Plugins.
- Activate AltPlugin.Mailbundle.
- Restart mail.app.
Sideload IPA using nullxImpactor
- Open nullxImpactor.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to Mac
- Select IPA file that you want to sign.
- Click on Start.
- Enter your Apple Id and Password.
- Go to Settings>General>Device Management.
- Find the app and click on Trust.
- You can run the app from the Home screen.
- 1.0 Is released version.
- 1.0.1 Added tools to revoke apps.
Is nullximpactor a legit replacement for Cydia Impactor?
For those who are unable to install apps with Cydia impactor or other IPA signer tools they can try this.
Installation Failure on IOS 13
If you can’t install apps on IOS 13 then you can try AltSigner.