As smartphones (iOS and Android) got better over time, the PSP PlayStation Portable couldn’t survive better. But still a lot of people like me, always want to play the awesome games we had been playing for a very long time in our PSP. Even if the PSP are outdated but still we can play PSP games in our smartphones in a better way with improved graphics. wondering how? With the help of PSP emulators for iOS or for other platforms you can enjoy PSP games again.
PlayStation Portable (PSP) Emulators for iOS:
Here i am going to list all the best PSP emulators so far available for iPhone and iPads. All of them have high graphics and improved game experience.
PPSSPP Emulator for iOS
One of the most popular psp emulator is PPSSPP emulator. It is cross-platform and is available for iOS, Windows and Android devices. It is widely used emulator for the different operating systems.
- It is Cross-Platform. (is available for almost all Operating Systems).
- All PSP games are available in HD Quality.
- Can be used with external Controller.
- All PSP games can be ported directly from PSP to iOS.
- The touch controls can be customized according to need.
- You can save game at any time.
- Almost all PSP games can be played in this emulator.
How to Download PPSSPP Emulator in iPhone?
Download & install PPSSPP without a computer:
You can download and install PPSSPP emulator in your iOS device without using a computer. Just click on the link below and it will start downloading the app instantly and automatically.
Download & install PPSSPP using cydia:
If you have a jailbroken iPhone or iPad, then you can also download and install it from cydia. Use the official Cydia PPSSPP repo to install it.
PPSSPP Cydia Repo: https://cydia.ppsspp.org
If you don’t know how to add new repo in Cydia then follow this guide.
RetroArch PSP Emulator for iOS
RetroArch is another one of the most popular PSP emulator for iOS that lets you play awesome PSP games in your iPhone or iPad in HD quality. It is a bit difficult to install this emulator as it needs to be configured properly.
- It is also cross-platform and can be installed on almost all platforms.
- It is light-weight and high speed.
- High Quality Sound Support.
- HD games are available to Play.
- It is Portable.
How to Download RetroArch PSP Emulator for iOS?
RetroArch Emulator can be installed in Jailbroken iPhones and iPads only at the moment. So if you want to have great PSP gaming experience in your iOS device with RetroArch then you must Jailbreak your iOS device first.
- Jailbreak your iPhone first. If you don’t know how to then read this. Jailbreak Your iPhone
- After that Open this and download the iPA file of RetroArch Emulator.
- Now use a third-party iPA installer to install it.
Alternatively you can also use Cydia to download and install RetroArch emulator for iOS devices. Open Cydia, tap on Search tab and search for RetroArch. After that install it and start using it.
Yes, there are many PSP emulators available for iPhone with HD game supports.
PPSSPP emulator is currently ranked as number one and the most popular emulator for iOS devices. iPhone and iPad.
After comparing the features of different PSP emulators i have found that PPSSPP emulator is better than others, as it is easy to install having different installation methods and also faster with Support of Portable HD PSP games.