The Samsung Galaxy S10 is one of the most popular Android smartphones on the market. Released in March 2019, the S10 has a 6.1-inch Infinity-O display, triple rear cameras, and a Snapdragon 855 processor. The phone also includes features like an ultrasonic fingerprint scanner and reverse wireless charging.
Samsung Galaxy S10 User Guide
If you’re new to the Samsung Galaxy S10 or just want to brush up on the basics, check out our user guide below. This guide will cover everything like using the Voice mail, Camera, Setting, Screen Lock, and many more.
Setting Up Voicemail
To put it simply, voicemail is a service that allows you to send and receive voice messages. This can be extremely useful if you’re unable to answer your phone, or if you need to take a message for someone else.
The process of setting up voicemail on your Galaxy S10 is relatively simple. You can read the Guide from How to set up Voice Mail on Samsung Galaxy. Make sure that you have a voice mail greeting that is professional and friendly. Your greeting should be short and to the point, but it should also let callers know what to expect. This is one of the best feature that you can find on S10.
It has a 12-megapixel wide-angle lens and a 16-megapixel ultra-wide lens. The Galaxy S10 camera has automatic scene recognition, which chooses the best mode for the shot. There are also pro modes for those who want more control over their photos.
To open the camera, swipe up from the bottom of the screen. The main screen will show you what mode you are in (photo, video, portrait, landscape, etc.), and the number of photos or videos that you have taken in that mode. You can also see your current settings and change them by tapping on the icons at the top of the screen.
To take a photo, tap on the shutter button in the bottom middle of the screen. You can also tap and hold to take a burst shot.
If you want to change the settings on your Samsung Galaxy S10, there are a few different ways that you can do it. The first way is to pull down the notification bar and tap on the gear icon at the top-right corner of the screen. This will open up the Settings menu. Another way to open the Settings menu is by going to Apps > Settings. You can also access certain settings by opening up specific apps and then tapping on the Menu button (three vertical dots) at the top-right corner of the app’s screen.
Screen lock is one of the perfect way to protect your phone from others. You can set up that in the following way.
To set a screen lock on the Samsung Galaxy S10:
1. Open the Settings app and scroll down to “Device security.”
2. Tap “Screen lock type” and select the type of lock you want to use.
3. Enter your PIN, pattern, or password and confirm it.
4. Tap “Lock now” to set your screen lock.
To control the media volume on your Galaxy S10, you can use the volume buttons on the side of your phone or the Volume Control bar that appears at the top of your screen. To adjust the call volume, you can use either of those methods or the Ringtone Volume Control bar that appears at the top of your screen when you’re on a call. To change the notification and alarm volumes, you’ll need to use the Settings app.
To adjust the sound settings for your phone, open Settings and select Sound. Under Sounds and Vibration Patterns, you’ll see several options that you can adjust.
Samsung Galaxy S10 has a built-in assistant called Bixby. You can use Bixby to do tasks such as making calls, sending messages, setting alarms, and more.
To use Bixby, first make sure that it’s enabled. You can do this by going to Settings > BiXby > Voice Wake-Up. Then, open the Bixby app and press the button in the center of the phone to start talking to Bixby. You can also say “Hi, Bixby” to start using it.
When you first get your Samsung Galaxy S10, one of the first things you’ll want to do is send a text message. You may be wondering how to do that. It’s actually quite simple. Here are the steps:
1) Open the Messages app.
2) Tap the Compose icon in the upper-left corner.
3) Enter the recipient’s phone number or email address.
4) Type your message and tap Send.
You can use the Wifi future by the following way:
1) Open the Settings app on your phone.
2) Tap on Connections.
3) Tap on WiFi.
4) Tap on the name of your home’s wifi network.
5) Enter the password for your network and then tap Connect.
6) Your phone will now connect to your home’s wifi network.
To connect your Samsung Galaxy S10 to another Bluetooth-enabled device, open the Settings app and tap on Connections. Tap on Bluetooth and enable the Bluetooth switch. Your Samsung Galaxy S10 will start scanning for nearby Bluetooth-enabled devices.
Tap on the name of the device that you want to connect to. If the device requires a PIN or a passcode, enter it and tap on Connect. The two devices will now be connected wirelessly.
How to connect S10 with PC
First, open the Settings app. Then, scroll down and select “System.” Next, select “About phone.” Finally, scroll down and select “Software information.”
Now, you will see the build number of your device. Tap on it seven times to enable Developer Options. Once you have enabled Developer Options, go back to the main Settings menu and select it.
Now, you will see a list of options. Scroll down and select “USB debugging.” Make sure that the box next to it is checked and then press “OK.”
You can now connect your Samsung Galaxy S10 to your computer and debug it using Android Studio or other tools.
Tips for using Samsung Galaxy S10
The Samsung Galaxy S10 is a powerful phone with a lot of features. Here are some tips for using it:
1. The Galaxy S10 has an edge-to-edge display, so be sure to use the full screen when watching videos or playing games.
2. To take a screenshot, hold down the power and volume down buttons at the same time.
3. To open two apps side by side, swipe in from the left or right edge of the screen and select the second app.
4. The Galaxy S10 has an ultrasonic fingerprint scanner that can be used to unlock your phone and authorize payments.
5. The Bixby assistant can be used to control many aspects of the phone, including settings, apps, and voice commands.
6. The Galaxy S10 has an in-display sensor for face unlock, so there is no need to swipe or type in a password.
7. The Galaxy S10 has a gesture control feature called SideSync that allows you to use your phone from another device by using the side screen.
8. Galaxy S10 has a built-in wireless charging transmitter that can charge other Qi-enabled devices. 9. It has an advanced Night Mode that lets you adjust the color temperature of your screen to make it easier on your eyes at night.
How to Customize Your Samsung Galaxy S10
First, let’s start with the wallpaper. To change your wallpaper, open the Settings app and select Wallpaper. Here, you can choose from a variety of wallpapers or photos from your gallery.
If you want to add widgets to your home screen, open the Widgets tab in the Settings app and select the widget that you want to add. Then, drag it to where you want it on your home screen.
You can also customize your icons and fonts. To do this, open the Settings app and select Display. Here, you can choose an icon style and font size that suits you.
You can also customize your home screen by adding folders and widgets to them. To do this, open the Settings app and select Home from the left-hand menu. Then, select “Add Home Screen.” Here, you can add up to seven home screens that you can use.
Leave a Comment